AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : ...
Voir le deal

Partagez

finn harris (finianthus)

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas
AuteurMessage
Finn Galderan

Finn Galderan

finn harris (finianthus) Empty
MessageSujet: finn harris (finianthus) finn harris (finianthus) EmptyVen 25 Oct - 15:57

FINIANTHUS
Following
Finn H.
A little helianthus enjoying her freedom, alongside a radiant rainbow.
youtu.be/PYI0E_Wr1gM

Followed by ashtonwlkr, judegldrnsb, paeonyandco + 1 more

89 5
89 5
89 5
89 5
89 5
89 5
89 5
89 5
89 5
89 5
89 5
89 5
89 5

cr: HERESY.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Finn Galderan

Finn Galderan

MessageSujet: Re: finn harris (finianthus) finn harris (finianthus) EmptyVen 1 Nov - 22:05

finianthus • following
109 Likes
finianthus When I met you, you proudly wore red. A bright red, a red that showed the passion that inhabited you, in all aspects of your life. And I can not thank enough life for allowing me to be one of those things. And even if the red is no longer there, this passion is timeless.

One more year and so many more to live by your side.
I love you, my little ray of sunshine.

October 31

@Jude Galderan
Jude Galderan
Première génération

Jude Galderan

Date de naissance : 31/10/1995

MessageSujet: Re: finn harris (finianthus) finn harris (finianthus) EmptyVen 1 Nov - 22:11

judegldrnsb ›  

How can you be so amazing ? Life has been so perfect since you're there. I can't imagine it without you. Thank you for being the love of my life. I love you too, princess.
Ajouter un commentaire...

Finn Galderan

Finn Galderan

MessageSujet: Re: finn harris (finianthus) finn harris (finianthus) EmptyJeu 30 Avr - 20:38

finianthus • following
109 Likes
finianthus Not so long ago, I was afraid of being in this state. Then find myself in this situation again. But I'm lucky to be surrounded by the most wonderful person there is. A person who restored my confidence, who restored my envy. Who taught me to accept black clouds, to overcome them and to create something even more beautiful, after them.

I'm still learning to accept all that it implies.
But I can't wait to meet you.
You who gave me new hope in life.

April 2020

@Jude Galderan
Finn Galderan

Finn Galderan

MessageSujet: Re: finn harris (finianthus) finn harris (finianthus) EmptyMer 30 Sep - 0:28

finianthus • following
109 Likes
finianthus To you, who gave me confidence. Who gave me hope in existence. To you, who turned me upside down and brought light to my life.

To you, my little autumn flower, which has never ceased to fill me with unconditional love while watching my belly round.

I love you, Camellia. I love you so much that it scares me. But I can't wait to see you bloom, unfold wonderful petals.

September 30th

@Jude Galderan @Camellia Galderan
Finn Galderan

Finn Galderan

MessageSujet: Re: finn harris (finianthus) finn harris (finianthus) EmptySam 31 Oct - 14:08

finianthus • following
109 Likes
finianthus Happy birthday to the one who brought light back into my life, who knew how to open the bars of my cage. To the one who taught me that you can love unconditionally.

To my heart that never stops overflowing when I look at you. To our family which is being built, day after day.

I love you so much that it turns my whole universe upside down. You will forever remain my ray of sunshine.

October 31th

@Jude Galderan
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: finn harris (finianthus) finn harris (finianthus) Empty

finn harris (finianthus)
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut
Page 1 sur 1