AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Cdiscount : -30€ dès 300€ ...
Voir le deal

Partagez

Flora Galderan (@Floderan)

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas
AuteurMessage
Flora Galderan
Deuxième génération

Flora Galderan

Date de naissance : 24/12/1995

Flora Galderan (@Floderan) Empty
MessageSujet: Flora Galderan (@Floderan) Flora Galderan (@Floderan) EmptyDim 22 Sep - 22:46

FLODERAN
Following
FLORA GALDERAN
Sunflower dreaming of love and happiness. Probably stucked in a book.
youtu.be/PYI0E_Wr1gM

Followed by username, username, username + 1 more

89 5
89 5
89 5
89 5
89 5
89 5
89 5
89 5
89 5
89 5
89 5
89 5
89 5

cr: HERESY.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Flora Galderan
Deuxième génération

Flora Galderan

MessageSujet: Re: Flora Galderan (@Floderan) Flora Galderan (@Floderan) EmptyVen 1 Nov - 2:35

floderan • following
109 Likes
floderan Every children would say they are the luckiest to have such a good father. To be honest i think i am more than lucky to have you, dad. You're so talented, beautiful, kind'hearted, funny, and even more than that. I'm lucky life chose me to be your daughter. I'm lucky to see how happy is mom, thanks to you. I'm lucky i have such a great and beautiful family thanks to you. Thank you for your love, patience, support. This old footage of you on stage, just show your love and passion for music. I'm glad i can"t still see that today. Happy Birthday Daddy, your 3rd baby sunflower loves you endlessly.  

October 31
Flora Galderan
Deuxième génération

Flora Galderan

MessageSujet: Re: Flora Galderan (@Floderan) Flora Galderan (@Floderan) EmptyDim 10 Mai - 20:15

floderan • following
109 Likes
floderan Old pics are my favorites. Happy Mother's day mom, you've always been the best mom the world could have dreamed of. Love you so much.

May 10

@Finn Galderan
Flora Galderan
Deuxième génération

Flora Galderan

MessageSujet: Re: Flora Galderan (@Floderan) Flora Galderan (@Floderan) EmptyMar 23 Juin - 22:37

floderan • following
2.5k Likes
floderan Probably my favorite picture of you. It show how amazing and funny you are. You're the ray of sun we all need everyone. You're one of the most wonderful human being on this goddamn planet. I really hope that you'll stay that joyfull, that talented, that generously amazing, for a long time. Please, stay brighter than the sun, forever.

I love you, lil sis. Happy birthday baby Blue Flora Galderan (@Floderan) 1508197369

June 23

@Bluebell Galderan
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Flora Galderan (@Floderan) Flora Galderan (@Floderan) Empty

Flora Galderan (@Floderan)
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut
Page 1 sur 1